Please complete Steps 1, 2 and 3. Registration will not be considered complete otherwise.
2017 Head Coaches
OFL Atom – Heath Weir
OFL Peewee – Hugo Couto
OFL Bantam – Steve Park
1) Purchase Football Canada Player Insurance ($36)
What is it? Required insurance mandated by Football Canada for all participants. You are allowed two practices before you are required to have mandatory insurance with the OFA. We will not allow any players to participate in practice beyond their two practices. Team managers will be keeping track through attendance at each practice. There are no exceptions. Note – if you played this past summer you already have your insurance. Provide your Team manager with a copy of your Access ID (found on the confirmation email OFA sent you).
a) Go to the Ontario Football Alliance (OFA) website to purchase: http://ontariofootball.ca/page.php?page_id=83927
b) click on Player Registration 2017 & complete
c) Print your confirmation email
Take Note: Print 2017 Football Canada Player Registry Confirmation
2) Lions Registration (OFL Rates $425.00)
Please click the register now button to register your player online:
Take Note: Preferred method of payment is online credit card. No cheques will be accepted for registration. To make arrangements to pay cash please email the Club Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Submit your confirmations to your team manager
We require the following documents:
- 2017 OFA Insurance confirmation – you will receive an email with your Access ID, this is your confirmation
- 2017 OFL registration (Tyke, Atom, Peewee, Bantam)
- Photocopy of identification (passport or birth certificate that shows age)
Registration will not be considered complete without all the proper paperwork and identification.
Families registering 3 or more players will receive a $25 discount per player (a manual refund will be processed after all players are registered)
Fall REP Refund Policy
• Voluntary withdrawal prior to September 10th, 2017 – 50% of Registration Fee
• Cut from team; full refund less $150.00 Administration Fee.
• No Refund after September 10th, 2017.
All equipment needed to play will be loaned to each player for the season. A deposit cheque of $500.00 is required at the time that a player is given equipment. This cheque will be held (not cashed) and returned at the end of a player’s season. The equipment must be returned clean and must not be altered in any way.
Coaching and Volunteers
Parents interested in coaching for the upcoming season contact email@example.com
Parents interested in volunteering for the upcoming season please contact firstname.lastname@example.org