Registration for our Spring/Summer 2018 Rep League will open in the new year.
Please read all of the information below and then register using the link at the bottom of the page.
2018 Spring/Summer REP Registration Fees are currently under review.
Head Coaches tbd.
1) Purchase Football Canada Player Insurance ($36)
What is it? Required insurance mandated by Football Canada for all participants. You are allowed two practices before you are required to have mandatory insurance with the OFA. We will not allow any players to participate in practice beyond their two practices. Team managers will be keeping track through attendance at each practice. There are no exceptions.
Take Note: Print 2018 Football Canada Player Registry Confirmation
2) Lions Registration (fees tbd)
Please click the register now button to register your player online:
Take Note: Preferred method of payment is online credit card. No cheques will be accepted for registration. To make arrangements to pay cash please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Register for the League
4) Submit your confirmations to your team manager
We require the following documents:
- 2017 OFA Insurance confirmation
- 2017 League registration (Bantam, JV and Varsity)
- Photocopy of identification (passport or birth certificate)
Registration will not be considered complete without all the proper paperwork and identification.
Families registering 3 or more players will receive a $25 discount per player (a manual refund will be processed after all players are registered)
Spring/Summer REP Refund Policy
• Voluntary withdrawal prior to May 15, 2018 – 50% of Registration Fee
• Cut from team; full refund less $150.00 Administration Fee.
• No Refund after May 15, 2018.
All equipment needed to play will be loaned to each player for the season. A deposit cheque of $500.00 is required at the time that a player is given equipment. This cheque will be held (not cashed) and returned at the end of a player’s season. The equipment must be returned clean and must not be altered in any way.