Community development is an integral part of Sustainable Communities. So much so, emerging graduate degree opportunities exist where you can integrate your experience working with York Region Football - a registered Non Profit.
If you are considering a masters degree and are interested in partnering with York Region Football on a community based project that will sustain our community, please reach out to email@example.com. Our non profit organization focuses on programming that:
- sustains our community
- creates a level playing field for at risk youth
- provide support to single parent families
- develops inclusive programming for athletes of all abilities
- develops programming and lobbies for support related to sport specific demographics
- makes sport accessible to all youth
Click here to learn more about York University's Masters Program in Leadership and Community Engagement, a sample of the many graduate programs available across the country where experience with our non profit can benefit you.